Total Car Wash Solutions
Ryko is part of National Carwash Solutions family of brands. As one of the largest manufacturers of car wash systems in the nation. Our product lines include friction and touchless rollovers, drive-throughs, conveyors, vacuums, dryers, self-service systems and a wide range of accessories. Our products are marketed domestically and throughout the world.
Heritage of Innovation
Ryko Manufacturing Company was founded by—Jim Nelson, Larry Klein and Steve Golden in 1973. Ryko focused on the petroleum sector of the market with rollover-type car wash popular for the “free with a fill” strategy because it was lower-priced, more economical to operate and required less space than any other car wash system available. Ryko was one of the first ones to develop a fully “automatic” car wash machine with no attendant needed.
Over the years the Ryko brand has grown and is now produced in a 150,000 sq ft facility in Grimes, IA.
Over the years, Ryko has been responsible for a series of firsts in the car wash industry, including the development of:
- Reliable washes and activation equipment operable without attendants.
- Codes to activate a car wash.
- The industry-standard interface with “at the pump” point-of sale-equipment for oil companies.
- Use of voice messages to encourage end users to upgrade their wash choices.
- Photo eyes (reflective) at a coin box to recognize that a customer has pulled up.
- High-impact spray wash technology.
- Networked car wash products with integrated diagnostics and operational data in one place.
- A car wash specifically designed to perform well with foamed brushes.
- The ability to interrupt the top brush on pickup beds with an ultrasonic sensor.
- Automated, adjustable speed of wash cycles depending on traffic at the coin box.
To learn more about National Carwash Solutions family of brand click here