Convenience stores. They’re a one-stop-shop for prepaid telephone cards, lottery tickets, snacks and last minute grocery items. A lot of convenience stores are also adding the option to fuel cars, making it a true go-to spot for all things convenient. Adding car wash services would be a natural extension to the roster of offerings.
Thinking of upping your game at your convenience store operation? Here’s a few reasons why adding a car wash will help clean up profits.
- As the number of convenience stores that offer fuel continues to climb, it makes sense to offer customers the option to get their cars cleaned. It’s a value-add that will help boost sales and attract additional customers.
- Car wash systems are more effective than ever. They’re designed to clean better, faster and use fewer resources. With the option to automate with pay stations and other devices, operating expenses are getting lower and lower. Other than keeping it well maintained, you can set it and forget it.
- It’s not about the price. Customers use convenience stores for, well, the convenience of it. This allows businesses to enjoy higher profit margins, and allows customers to take advantage of more services at one location.
- Both car washes and convenience stores are experiencing an upswing in their industries, making it a great time to invest.
- A car wash fills a need for customers. If the system is efficient, quick and provides a superior clean, it adds value that will keep customers coming back.
Want to add a car wash system to your convenience store? We can help.